Plunge in to
We invite you to showcase your creativity and inspiration by designing a bra for BRAnanza. The $50 registration fee is a tax deductible contribution. We hope you will share this exciting time with us and consider creating a masterful work of art for Mercy’s BRAnanza.
How to Enter a Bra:
- There is a non-refundable $50 fee per bra to enter BRAnanza™. Please download registration form or register online here.
- The $50 entry fee is a tax deductible contribution.
- Only one person’s contact information should be supplied to be used for all communications.
- All bras must be sent to the Mercy Health Foundation located at 301 St. Paul Place, Baltimore, Maryland 21202 OR dropped off at the security desk in The Weinberg Center Lobby located at 227 St. Paul Place, Baltimore, Maryland 21202
- The bras must be delivered by April 16, 2018.
- Space is limited - the first 50 registered bras will be accepted for the 2016 BRAnanza™ Exhibit.
- All designers should use a white, 36C padded bra with underwire.
- Bra straps should be fully extended so the bra can be properly displayed.
- The front, back, both straps and sides of the bra must be decorated.
- Decorations cannot be perishable.
- Please do not stitch the back of the bra closed (for display purposes).
- Each bra must be accompanied by a paragraph, 250 words or less, describing what inspired the creation.
- Please email your story to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, bra title and contact information at the top of your story.
BRAnanza™ committee reserves the right to refuse to display any bra that does not meet these guidelines and is not in good taste. Once submitted, your artwork becomes the property of BRAnanza™.
The BRAnanza™ committee reserves the right to edit stories due to space restrictions.